MPA Holiday Workshop dates: 8 – 12 July 2019
St Lukes Anglican Church
4 Heydon Street Mosman NSW 2088
How old does my child need to be to participate?
MPA accepts enrolments for any child aged 7-15
Does my child need to have had previous experience to participate?
No, the workshop is suitable for all levels/abilities.
How is the workshop structured?
- Your child will have the opportunity to participate in an original stage play with drama and dynamic dance choreography. The workshop will allow participants to learn fundamental dance and/or drama skills, and most importantly have a great time doing it!
- The entire workshop experience will involve around 40 students, however, participants will be divided into two smaller groups with one workshop instructor per group (i.e. dance or drama).
- Each workshop day runs from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. The Friday performance will commence at 3. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Please note: before and after care is not offered at MPA. Parents are kindly asked to pick up/drop off their children promptly. Please see our terms and conditions on our registration page or on our website for further information regarding this.
Can I attend the workshop just for one day?
We want you to get the most out of the workshop experience! The structure works best if participants are enrolled for the 3-day OR 5-day program and therefore one day attendance is not offered.
How much does it cost?
3-day workshop - $275 incl. official MPA shirt
5-day workshop - $375 incl. official MPA shirt
Full payment is required when registering your child and confirmation of registration will not occur until payment has been received. All costumes will be provided and therefore there are no additional costs.
How do I enrol my child for the workshop?
To complete the registration form for your child/children, please visit: https://mosmanpa.wufoo.com/forms/mpa-winter-holiday-workshop-2019/
On enrolment, please let us know if your child has any allergies or is on any regular medication.
Can extended family members or friends drop off and pick up my child?
For sure! On drop off/pick up, your child (High School attendees excluded) will need to be signed in and out. The person picking up or dropping off your child needs written or verbal authorisation from you as parent/guardian to do so. They will also need to be over 18 and bring some photo ID with them. Please just pop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the workshop week if you plan to have someone else other than you pick up your child.
What does my child need to bring each day?
- All food for the day (including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea). Please no nuts!
- Water bottle
- Hat and sun cream (some of the workshop sessions/breaks will take place in a covered outdoor area)
- Any regular medication (if this information was not listed on the registration form, please ensure the staff at MPA are aware before the workshop begins)
- Please have your children wear comfortable clothing.
- Please ensure everything is labelled as children will be responsible for their own belongings.
Is the workshop photographed or filmed?
Yes. However, if you do not wish for your child to have their photo taken or videoed, you get to have the opportunity to let us know beforehand via the enrolment form.
What is MPA’s refund/cancellation policy?
Refunds will only be given with 7 days cancellation notice, minus a $20 administration fee. Bookings cancelled within the 7-day period will be indisputably non-refundable.
Workshop insurance details
MPA has full public and property liability insurance.
Full terms and conditions are available on the registration page.
Have another question? Please email us at email@example.com or phone Ben on 0439 832 256
If we haven't been able to answer one of your questions here, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org